The types of entertainers eligible for coverage are magicians, jugglers, balloon artists, face painters, chalk artists, clowns, mentalists, comedians, and others. Other types of entertainers are eligible with underwriter approval; if you have a question about eligibility or other aspects of the insurance, please email our insurance administrator at [email protected].
- $150.00 annual premium per performer for $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate; or
- $236.00 annual premium per performer for $2,000,000 per occurrence and $4,000,000 aggregate.
Features Of Coverage:
- Insurance certificates are emailed to you immediately following your premium payment.
- The term is annual and coverage can begin tomorrow or on your selected date.
- Payment method is by debit or credit card.
- When required, venues are automatically granted additional insured status without further processing. The automatic additional insured endorsement is the second page of your certificate.
- If a venue refuses to accept the automatic additional insured form, an additional insured certificate can be processed with instant issuance to your email address from www.PEEPinsurance.com.
- Coverage territory is the United States, Canada and all USA territories and possessions.
This liability insurance is through the Philadelphia Insurance Company, which is AM Best Rated A++ (highest rating), and administered by Performing Entertainers & Event Professionals Insurance, PEEP Insurance, Inc.
Apply For Coverage:
To apply for this performer’s liability insurance, you’ll need your FCM membership number. You can find your membership number on your membership card or your FCM Account Page. Once you know your FCM membership number, go to Peep Insurance to apply online for the insurance.
If you’re not already an FCM member, join now and purchase your performer’s liability insurance to avoid the possibility of an uninsured claim at your next gig!
For more information or to determine eligibility, contact our administrator:
Dale Wittick, CPCU
PEEP Insurance, Inc.